Another year, another gift guide.
My favourite time of the year is Christmas because all the amazing gift packs are released. They are gorgeously packed, comes with great products and are amazing value.
Here is part 1 of my picks for this year’s Christmas Gift Guide either for some last minute shopping or last minute adding to your Christmas list
NUTRIMETICS (available from the Nutrimetics website or your local Nutrimetics seller)
Nutri-Rich gift pack $74.90AUD*
A luxurious golden gift pack including three amazing products:
1. Nutri-Rich Oil Golden Orb 40ml – high concentrates of apricot kernel oil, carrot oil and vitamin E to moisturise, soften and smooth your skin. It’s a solid balm in the pot but it’s quite easy to just swipe your finger over the solid balm for some product.
2. Nutri-Rich Luminous Body Lotion 125ml – exclusive product introduced for the Christmas period, this is a light body lotion with a beautiful shimmer which gives off a glowy look. I like using this when I am going out.
3. Nutri-Rich Foaming Bath Oil 260ml – all you need is a couple of drops of this bath oil when you’re running a bath and the whole room is filled with a nice relaxing scent.
(a) Citrus and basil scented body soap $12.90AUD – a block of soap which is Tiffany-blue in colour and smells divine. I am usually not a fan of citrus and basil scents but this combination really works. It’s a calming scent which lightly lingers after you step out of the shower. The inclusion of cocoa butter left my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. Best thing about this is the beautiful wrapping! Saves you from wrapping it yourself.
(b) Frangipani and bergamot aromatherapy massage soap $10AUD – now, this is a fantastic stocking filler. It’s called an aromatherapy massage soap due to its scent PLUS the moulded nodules which is meant to help circulation and emphasise a ‘massage’ sort of feeling. I loved using this after a long day at work. So relaxing. Again, this is already in a pretty box ready to gift.
Sole revival gift set $39.90AUD*
A set to soothe and give some TLC to the often forgotten feet!
1. Foot scrub 100ml ($20) – ingredients include pumice, to exfoliate the dead skin, and peppermint oil to soothe and invigorate
2. Foot bath 100ml ($25) – it is what it says it is. A foot bath. Pour some into a ‘bath’ of warm water and immerse your feet. I don’t know how else to describe it other than it feels really nice!
3. Foot balm 100ml ($20) – contains peppermint and lavender, the foot balm creates a cooling sensation when applied and makes your feet feel soothed after a long day.
All the above products are available separately but this set is much cheaper. Despite it saying ‘sole’ it can also be used for your hands.
THE BODY SHOP (available for purchase at The Body Shop stores nationwide)
The Body Shop gifts are great for the beauty addict that is mindful and selective of only ethical companies to buy from.
Some great gift ideas for these holidays are:
Strawberry Scoop Bowl $25.95AUD*
This cute gift pack comes packaged in a cute dessert bowl which is perfect for holding ice-cream or lollies. In the bowl, packaged beautifully, are three strawberry scented products – shower gel (60ml), body butter (50ml), strawberry puree body lotion (60ml).
If strawberry isn’t a preferred scent, these cute dessert bowls are also available in shea and chocolate, with each bowl colour coded depending on the scent – white for shea and brown for chocolate. Yum!
Mango Drops Tin $19.95AUD*
Similar idea to the scoop bowls, this is a gift pack presented in a tin case which can be reused to hold various bits and bobs. What’s included in the Mango Drops Tin are: shower gel (60ml), mango whip lotion (60ml) and soap (100g). Now these are also appropriately scented mango (duh) but The Body Shop also offers these adorable tin cases in strawberry as well.
As you have obviously noticed, both these gifts come in reusuable ‘holders’. There is no waste here. Additionally, the products included in the gift sets are travel sizes which make it perfect for a couple of uses to know whether or not you’ll like it. As you can see, these are beautifully wrapped all ready to take their place under the tree!
CLINIQUE (available at Clinique counters nationwide)
Clinique always put out a number of great value for money Christmas gift sets but this year, my pick would have to be the Whole Lotta Colour set $60AUD. You get five mini size Chubby Sticks in the shades: Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Chunky Cherry, Oversized Orange and Curvy Candy. To put the size into context – a full size Chubby Stick is 3g/$35AUD and these are 1.2g. The colours available in this set make it a great gift as there is a colour for every occasion.
The product/s marked with a * in this post were provided by PR for consideration. Beauty Snippets’ opinion remains 100% unbiased and honest. Please refer to Beauty Snippets’ disclosure/PR policies page for further information.